We're looking for a multi-faceted Customer Success Engineer to join our team. Your mission will be to interface with marquee customers, with the main goal of assisting their technical needs while aligning with the sales and customer experience teams.
In this position you will work in a hybrid role spanning across Sales, Support and Engineering. You’ll play a key role in growing our business through your insights while collaborating with a world-class team. We’re a remote-first organization with an existing hub in Vancouver and a growing presence on the East Coast and Europe.
Every one of us shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
A little about us:
ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management suite built into GitHub and GitHub Enterprise. At ZenHub, every team member is charged with getting to know customers deeply, learning how to solve their toughest problems, and turning them into evangelists.
Our customers are smart cookies: some of the best teams at companies like Imgur, NASA, Apple, Shopify, Microsoft, IBM, Docker use ZenHub to stay in the zone. Ideal team members are technical enough to get their hands dirty and product-focused enough to help translate customer requests into product features.
More about ZenHub:
At ZenHub we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply!
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Flexible vacation & remote work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit for our high impact individuals.
○ Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
○ Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies - We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ When we can safely return to our office, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!