Release Date: July 9, 2019
Each team can now create their own Board and pipelines while working from the same repos. What does this mean for you?
- Create multiple Workspaces for the same repos. Individual teams can work from the same repos but follow their own workflow meaning no more compromising on the order and set of pipelines.
- Multiple teams can work on the same Issues at once. Work is not always linear and there is often an overlap that might require multiple teams to work on the same Issues concurrently. Workspaces empowers teams to visualize the status of an Issue according to their own process and workflow.
- View the progress of an Issue in every single Workspace. Easily update the Issue’s pipeline in your Workspace without compromising other teams’ workflows. Any updates to the Issues or Epics (content, labels, Estimates, etc) are reflected in all related Workspaces. Learn more here.
You can now add a description for each pipeline in your ZenHub Workspace!
Remove uncertainty and improve Board hygiene with pipeline descriptions; team members will now have a clear understanding of what Issues belong in which pipeline, allowing for a clear and consistent flow of Issues across the Board. Learn more here.
We've made a ton of small, but mighty fixes to improve your experience. This includes:
- UI Improvement In Firefox, code sections now render properly in Markdown.
- UI Improvement In the webapp, Draft PRs now have a grey badge indicating the Draft status.
- Bug Fix Merged or closed PRs can now be connected to open Issues.
- Bug Fix An issue template with no content will no longer crash the template dropdown.
- Bug Fix After editing a Milestone, the modal is now cleared for the next time you use it.
- Bug Fix You can now rename a pipeline to the capitalized version ( E.g. 'backlog' to 'Backlog').
- Bug Fix No longer experience an error if you try to rename a pipeline that has too many issues in it.
- Bug Fix Adding a dependency from the Issue page won’t break when you hit 'Enter' on an empty list.
- Bug Fix Allow x-zip-compressed mime types for file upload (impacts Windows users).
- Bug Fix Release Report no longer showing incorrect results when there are no (non-epic) Issues with estimates.
- Bug Fix Deleted users show up as "ghost" users on an Issue page instead of crashing the Issue page.
- Bug Fix Control Chart data now correctly displays closed issues.
That's all for now ✌🏻!