Highlights of new features launched at ZenHub over the month of March.
- Performance improvements for Board filtering
- Better warnings when individuals are merging together repositories
- Improvements to how Epics are displayed in the Release report list view
- Bug fix for how we handle permission changes
Release Date: March 08, 2018
New To prevent accidental Board merges and better communicate what changes merging has on repositories, a new confirmation modal has been added to the merge workflow.
Performance Update We improved how we filter the Board and load filter dropdowns. Filtering by labels, for example, is now 4 times faster!
New A bundle of new improvements to the Release report list view make it easier to interact with Epics added to Release reports. This includes:
- A new filter that allows you to filter the Issue list by Epic
- Epics are now visually represented with an Epic icon next to them for easier identification
- Issues now indicate what Epics it belongs to, which is hoverable for more details
Release Date: March 01, 2018
Bug fix When your repository permissions change from read to write, we now pick up on this permission change instantly. This means no more permission error messages for three hours!