Highlights of new features launched at ZenHub over the month of March.
- Performance improvements for Board filtering
- Better warnings when individuals are merging together repositories
- Improvements to how Epics are displayed in the Release report list view
- Bug fix for how we handle permission changes
- New sidebar navigation to access ZenHub in GitHub
- Bug fixs and UI updates for interacting with the multi-repo Board filter
- Bug fixes for the new sidebar and the introduction of a collapse state
Release Date: March 27, 2018
UI Update To make it easier to onboard your team and create Issues when the sidebar is collapsed, we've added two new icons to the sidebar: One for invites and the other to create Issues.
Bug fix No longer will opening the Repo switcher re-open the sidebar if it's collapsed.
Release Date: March 26, 2018
Bug fix No longer will the sidebar scroll when closing the Close Issue menu.
UI Update The Epic dropdown on the sidebar of any Issue will now take twice as less time to load! We have implemented a new GraphQL solution that only calls upon open Epics to render the list.
Release Date: March 23, 2018
Bug fix Issue cards will no longer have random heights applied after closing the Epic builder.
Bug fix When you have more than nine repos connected in a multi-repo Board the Add a repo button will no longer be cut off!
UI Update Long repo names now have a hover tooltip to help with readability when they are too long to fit within the filter dropdown.
UI Update The sidebar navigation now has a collapse button to keep it collapsed until you hover to navigate.
Release Date: March 21, 2018
New Navigation in ZenHub is no longer in two tabs, but one unified sidebar. This now gives ZenHub a dedicated home within GitHub. Learn more here, or unpack the design decisions that informed the launch.
Release Date: March 08, 2018
New To prevent accidental Board merges and better communicate what changes merging has on repositories, a new confirmation modal has been added to the merge workflow.
Performance Update We improved how we filter the Board and load filter dropdowns. Filtering by labels, for example, is now 4 times faster!
New A bundle of new improvements to the Release report list view make it easier to interact with Epics added to Release reports. This includes:
- A new filter that allows you to filter the Issue list by Epic
- Epics are now visually represented with an Epic icon next to them for easier identification
- Issues now indicate what Epics it belongs to, which is hoverable for more details
Release Date: March 01, 2018
Bug fix When your repository permissions change from read to write, we now pick up on this permission change instantly. This means no more permission error messages for three hours!